We are committed to keeping Printjoy free, but I’ve you’d like to support our designers with a donation we would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you for helping us get closer to our goal of creating the worlds largest collection of free printables!
- Printjoy Design Team
Find your favorite Printjoy printables
- Browse printjoy.com for your favorite Printjoy printables
- On each printable page choose your size, color, etc
- Select "Add to Printfiles" for each printable you want
- Click "Printfiles" to see all the printables you selected
Checkout and download your Printjoy printfiles
- Click "Checkout" button on the "My Printfiles" page
- Login or setup account to become a Printjoy member
- Click "Download Printables" button to complete order
How to print Printjoy printables from home
- If you choose to print your own Printjoy printables, we recommend using these printer settings:
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait depending on image size and shape
- Resolution: 300dpi, high quality photo (found in preferences)
- Paper size: We recommend 8.5 x 11 (letter) and 13 x 19 photo paper sheets.
- We have tested and compared the top home photo printers and for best results we highly recommend the Canon PIXMA photo printers which are our favorite for printing Printjoy printables. One way we are able to keep Printjoy printables free is by you buying one of the printers below within 24 hours. Doing this helps us keep our site free and helps you get the best home photo printer at the best price! All of the recommend printers listed below link over to Amazon for purchase. Thank you for supporting the Printjoy designers and enjoy your new photo printer!
IMPORTANT: Only use real Canon ink, we tried knock off ink brands which resulted in in-accurate colors and ruined print heads. Again, we recommend 8.5 x 11 inch (letter) and 13 x 19 inch photo paper sheets.